About the Mover Registration Search
The list of Household Goods (HHG) carriers generated by this search function is based upon the State of each carrier’s primary business office. The list may not include those carriers that only have a terminal in your local area. In addition, some companies may not have an office or terminal in your local area, but nonetheless provide services in your area. The HHG carrier list provided should not be seen as a total comprehensive list of service providers for a given state.
- Complaints, safety information and company contact information can be viewed by selecting a carrier from the resulting list.
- A company with no safety rating should not be viewed as an unsafe operation based on this information alone.
- Available company data include the location of the company’s headquarters, contact information, registration status, type of authority (e.g. carrier, broker, freight forwarder, etc.), complaints and possibly a safety rating.
- All for-hire moving companies that operate in interstate commerce must be licensed and insured.
- In addition to the data provided by this search tool, you should always check whether an interstate moving company is licensed and maintains the required level of insurance.
Select a State in the menu below OR click on one of the map’s States above to view a list of carriers for the selected State.